Webmarketing123 Reports on First Annual State of Digital Marketing Survey Results
To kick off the start of November, Webmarketing123 is bringing you hot-off-the-press findings in digital. Recently released to the press, Webmarketing123 has published a digital marketing report spanning across the channels of SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing. Gathering responses from over 500 B2B and B2C marketing professionals, Webmarketing123 is pleased to share these statistics on budget allocation, lead generation trends, and the rise of social media investment in 2012.
A few highlights from the report:
- 57% of B2Bs say SEO makes the biggest impact on their lead generation activities.
- 55% of companies have closed deals from social media leads.
- Social media is expected to see the biggest increase in investment moving into 2012.
- B2B marketers invest 1/3 of their digital budgets in SEO activities.
- B2C marketers invest most heavily in PPC.
Evan Specter | Content Marketing Specialist