business owners in Minneapolis, you know how competitive the market is you need to grab every advantage.
the best advantage you have when it comes to getting new customers is the organic traffic that comes from having your website ranked top of local search engines
This means that SEO is crucial to the continued growth of your business. Today we’ll discuss why you should take over of SEO.
- As a Minneapolis Business owner, depending on SEO
- Why business owners don’t like thinking about SEO
- SEO companies and a “Hard Sell.”
- Next is the so Called “SEO Proven Process”
- You can take control once and for all!
- I’m working with an SEO company already.
- I’m not tech savvy enough for SEO learning.
- I don’t have the time for SEO learning.
- Something your SEO company won’t tell you about your SEO
- You won’t limit to Minneapolis with SEO work
- You don’t need to limit yourself to your business.
- What kind of SEO results can you get?
As a Minneapolis Business owner, depending on SEO
The key to your business growth is new customers. Your best tool to bring in all new customers is organic search traffic It’s cost-effective but steady to grow any business.
Using paid tools like Facebook or Google paid for ads, the problem is once your not spending money those calls stop too.
Why business owners don’t like thinking about SEO
If everyone agrees that organic rankings are good, why do people hate SEO or SEO companies?
Because business owners are stuck.
- They can’t totally ignore SEO, they would lose business.
- They don’t like paying the high monthly fees SEO companies charge.
While SEO companies get websites ranked…Eventually and business owners usually feel like they are not getting the results to deserve for the money they are spending.
It’s in the way SEO companies conduct business. Because SEO companies try to get new clients same way every time.
- First comes the hard sell – this is where a SEO expert says anything and everything they think you want them to say all to get the contract. They usually shoot for twelve to twenty-four months when they succeed at getting you to sign. They move to the stage two
- SEO companies so-called “proven process” – where SEO companies, instead of giving you the one-on-one treatment you deserve they use generic SEO techniques trying to get things ranked.
SEO companies aren’t really focused on ranking. New business is their goal, meaning new clients.
SEO companies and a “Hard Sell.”
At the first phase known as hard selling, SEO companies will try to get you to sign a contract. Saying things like
- We can get you ranked
- The reason you’re not ranked is issues that they will fix.
- You’ll be our number one priority!
The simple truth is they’re trying to recruit you. Once they sign you to a long-term deal, you’ll notice that the handholding and one-to-one treatment stops.
Most contracts read like.
- You sign the 12-month guarantee contract
- No guaranteed results.
- you still pay monthly.
Next is the so Called “SEO Proven Process”
The reality is the SEO proven process that they use, and they always brag about it’s really nothing more than cookie cutter techniques.
It can usually get some improvement of website ranking, but it is not the most effective way to increase the website ranking. So why do SEO companies do it that way?
Because it is the most effective use of their time, remember SEO companies are in the getting new clients business. That is what they focus on.
The best way to get an individual website ranked is to look at each site individually and figure out whatever weaknesses it has and then correct those weaknesses.
The problem is that it is time-consuming. It’s much easier to just use techniques that generally work and hope for results.
That’s why SEO experts aren’t the answer for getting website rankings.
You can take control once and for all!
You have most likely considered taking control of your SEO before, more than likely you came up with every reason why it won’t work. Believe me. You can do this! How do we know? We have trained over 3000 students in SEO. Every one of them started out saying that they couldn’t learn SEO. All too often they had any number of reasons they couldn’t do SEO.
Here are the most common excuses they gave. Let me know if any of these sound familiar.
- I’m working with an SEO company already
- I’m not all that tech savvy enough for SEO learning
- No time for SEO learning
While each of these excuses sounds logical and reasonable, we are about to show you why no excuses should prevent you from taking control of your SEO and your business.
I’m working with an SEO company already.
If you have an SEO company, you like that is excellent! Just because you have an SEO company doesn’t mean there isn’t a huge advantage to learning SEO for yourself. Here are just a few of the advantages you can get from our training.
- You can get your website ranked even faster – When it comes to SEO the only thing better than a good SEO person working on the site is two people working on the website. Together the two of you working side by side your website ranking would explode!
- You speak SEO now – If your SEO company knows that you understand SEO your conversations will go faster and make more sense.
- You can keep track of their work – No one is saying that your SEO company isn’t doing their job, but as the owner, now you can keep a close eye on what they’re doing making sure things are going the way they should!
I’m not tech savvy enough for SEO learning.
All too often when someone says that they are not tech savvy enough for SEO learning what they’re saying is no learning coding and programming, we can’t blame you! Who would want to?
The reality is how we teach you in SEO has nothing to do with coding or the dreaded programming.
I don’t have the time for SEO learning.
We get this one a lot, and on the surface it makes sense. After all, you don’t have a ton of free time on your hands! The truth is when it comes to your free time you don’t have nearly enough and the free time. You think you have no time.
But think about the freedoms you will gain from learning SEO?
- You won’t have to concern yourself about losing ranking and being powerless to fix it!
- You will not feel limited in how quickly you can grow your business!
- You’ll never worry about paying large SEO fees again.
When you put it in context, don’t you think it might be worth the efforts?
The final part of the puzzle is the one fact all SEO companies doesn’t want you knowing.
Something your SEO company won’t tell you about your SEO
Many business owners think SEO is time consuming job, that is why they hire an SEO company. What SEO companies won’t tell you is the simple fact that while trying to get a website ranked does require some work once the work is done the website tends to stay ranked.
This means that SEO companies don’t do a lot of ongoing work.
This is why SEO companies are desperate to sign you to a long-term contract.
The initial 2 to 3 months is doing the work, the next 9 to 10 months is just collecting a paycheck!
This is a great deal for the SEO company but a crappy deal for you!
You won’t limit to Minneapolis with SEO work
As a Minneapolis business owner, most likely you get a lot of your customers from the city of Minneapolis. However, if you are like many company owners your not limited to the Minneapolis area, you most likely provide services to surrounding populated areas. This is just good business.
However Google doesn’t see it that way, as far as they are concerned, you are a Minneapolis business meaning your website will have trouble ranking outside the city of Minneapolis. That could cost you a lot of business!
a lot of business owners think this is a problem but our students view it as opportunity knocking!
Using what you’ll learn in this training you can build sites in every city and town in your service area, all of them driving new customers to your business!
With a little work in a few short months, your service area could look like this
You don’t need to limit yourself to your business.
Here is another benefit of our training. Hiring an SEO expert might help you get ranked but our training will give you the ability to rank a site and then sell those leads to another company, how can I be sure of that? I do it every day!
I created this site, my first site when I first started I built it, ranked it then I found a company in the area in the limo industry and started renting the leads out to them, they paid for them monthly and were happy to do so.
I was paid on a monthly basis for work I did months ago and I’m still doing it to this day!
You could to.
What kind of SEO results can you get?
That depends on you! But now you have the knowledge to get your site and any other site you want ranked right away! and we can help.