If you own a business in the Santa Ana area, you know that you have to deal with many different challenges and issues on a regular basis. On a good day, running a business is a full-time job, and then some! Of course, you are also always working on ways to expand your business.
To expand your business, you always need to be finding new customers.
In our modern, internet era, there is good and bad news.
- The good news is it has never been easier for your customers to find you.
- The bad news is that it is also true for your competitors!
With the modern marvels of smartphones and internet searches, your customer is only a few clicks away. The problem is you have to make sure that when your customer searches for your business, they don’t find your competitors first.
So the question becomes, how do you make sure that happens?
CLICK HERE to find out how.
- SEO is the key to success in Santa Ana
- SEO companies can help, but they are not the solution
- The reasons SEO companies leave business owners feeling disappointed
- SEO companies are all about signing you up
- SEO companies use cookie cutter SEO that calls “proven Process.”
- Why you are the Key to your SEO success
- I haven’t a clue how SEO works.
- I’m busy enough as is without adding SEO
- Here is what SEO companies never tell you.
- The SEO company I have is getting good results.
- With our SEO training, you can expand your service area.
- Your SEO skills will help you build passive income.
- SEO is more than just a skill it can be your future!
SEO is the key to success in Santa Ana
The simple truth is when it comes to finding anything on the internet, and there is only one game in town, Google. It is the 800 lbs. Gorilla of the internet. How powerful is Google? According to the most recent data, over 73% of all searches done start on google!
That is a huge amount of searches. So the question becomes, how do you make sure your customers who are searching for you on Google find you and not your competitors?
Another fact that data revealed is the fact that over 50% of all searches never go beyond the first page of Google!
That is why people always say, “If you are not on the first page of Google, you are not on Google” So how do you get on the first page.
SEO! It has always been the key to success on Google,
If you are feeling frustrated that is natural, many business owners feel burnt out on SEO and SEO Companies that claim to solve all your problems. That is natural, now let us tell you why you need more than some SEO company.
SEO companies can help, but they are not the solution
When you first started your business, you probably didn’t realize how many other things you would have to learn about, taxes, cash flow management, etc. One of the things you need to learn about is internet marketing.
More than likely you don’t like the spending your time on internet marketing, and it is very tempting to outsource the work of getting your website ranked to someone else and giving yourself one less thing to worry about. That is why some many business owners make the mistake of hiring an SEO company, all too often, these companies make big promises they can’t keep, and the business owner is left feeling disappointed. Let’s take a look at why that is.
The reasons SEO companies leave business owners feeling disappointed
There are many reasons why a Santa Ana business owner like yourself could be left feeling disappointed when it comes to the results from SEO companies.
It starts with the process they use to get you to sign up for their service, and we call it the one-two punch….
- They are all about getting the sign-up, and they will promise you the world if you sign up, but you need to act now!
- After they get you to sign a contract you will notice that the one on one attention will stop, you might get some results but the only time you hear from the SEO company is when they collect a check!
So let’s take a look at this process one step at a time.
SEO companies are all about signing you up
When an SEO company approaches you trying to win your business, they usually come at you the same way. They tell you that they have found all these issues with your site that they can fix to help you get ranked, They will also tell you that your website is not ranking for all these “money keywords” and they can help with that.
A couple of things you will notice during this period is they are fuzzy on the details and will often tell you their process is “proprietary” so they can’t go into details, but they will hit you with a lot of technobabble about everything wrong with your site and how only they can fix it!
A couple of things you will notice about the contract.
- It’s long term – at least 12 months but most likely 18 months
- They can’t promise results of course
- But you still have to pay every month.
Once they get you to sign, then we move onto step two. The SEO company using its “proven process.”
When it comes to SEO Companies, most of them use the same process on every website they work on, why is this a problem? Because no two websites are the same and each one has it’s own problems that need to be dealt with.
So why do they use the same process over and over?
- Usually, these “proven processes” do actually work, to a certain degree when you give them a long enough time. To work.
- It is too time-consuming to find out what is wrong with each induvial website, it’s easier to just “shotgun” every site and hope for the best.
So if you now realize that SEO companies are not the key to success, you might be wondering what is, like most things in life if you want something right, you need to do it yourself. You could have this
Why you are the Key to your SEO success
Right now, you might have a million reasons why you can’t take care of your own SEO, we have trained over 3000 students. Many of them had the exact same excuses. The most common three we heard were
- I haven’t a clue how SEO works
- I’m busy enough without adding SEO
- The SEO company I have is getting good results.
I haven’t a clue how SEO works.
No one does when they first start. The simple reality is when you first start learning SEO, you will be shocked at how easy it actually is to pick up.
Don’t worry if you can turn on a computer you can handle learning SEO.
I’m busy enough as is without adding SEO
We get this one a lot, and you own a business that is not being a worker where you punch out at the end of the day, you are always working.
The truth is once you learn SEO, you will be shocked how little time it takes up.
Here is what SEO companies never tell you.
All too often, SEO companies give you the impression that SEO is a daily grind, and it takes a ton of work. The reality is SEO does take some work in the beginning, but with local businesses like yours, once your business reaches the top of Google, it stays there.
The fact is SEO companies will do work in the beginning, and they will spend a couple of months working part-time trying to get you ranked. Once your site is at the top of Google, they will just be collecting a monthly check. That is why they want you to sign a long term contract. They work for two months and get paid for 12!
Does that strike you like a good deal for you?
The SEO company I have is getting good results.
I am working with an SEO company already, and they are doing a good job, That’s great it’s natural not to want to rock the boat. And you don’t have to. Just because you continue to work with an SEO company doesn’t mean this training isn’t valuable to you.
- Getting faster results – the only thing better than your SEO company doing good work is both you and your SEO company doing great work together to rank your site faster.
- Confirming their work – hiring an SEO company is like any other company you hire, you hope they do a good job, now you will be able to keep track and make sure!
- Now you will speak SEO – When your SEO company talks to you, it is easy to “glaze over” especially if you don’t know what they are talking about. Now you will!
While these are all excellent benefits here are the two most significant benefits you will get from our training, benefits no SEO company can give you.
With our SEO training, you can expand your service area.
Google is truly a wonder of the modern world; at the same time, it can be a real pain! While you serve the Santa Ana area and most of your business comes from that area that is not your only source of customers in the area. You most likely serve the other cites in the area. The problem is Google thinks of you only as a Santa Ana business, and your site will likely have trouble ranking in surrounding towns.
For most business owners, this can be a significant issue. But it doesn’t have to be.
With our training, you could build sites in every town or city in your service area. Get these sites ranked and then have these sites send the calls to your business!
Using this method, many of our students have scaled up their business. With our training and some work your service area could look like this
Your SEO skills will help you build passive income.
Just because you are a business owner doesn’t mean that you can’t create passive income with your skills working with other local business owners in just about any industry. How can I be sure that you can do this?
I have been doing it myself for the last five years!
In 2014 I built my first site; it was a limousine site for my area. I built the site, and got it ranked working on it part-time. Once the site was on page one of Google, I found a Limo company in the area that was happy to pay for these leads. For the last five years, that same website has been making me $750 a month, every month. All of this for work I did five years ago!
You could do the same.
SEO is more than just a skill it can be your future!
All too often people ignore opportunities to build their future because they are afraid to do the work, but if you are ready to control your future click the link below.