Owning a business in the Santa Clarita area is more than just owning a business, it means you are part of the community, and that is something you take pride in and rightly so.
With owning a business, you know that not only do the details matter there are no small details, everything is important.
- You always want to be sure your customers are happy
- You always want to make sure your equipment is safe
- And you always want to make sure your employees are doing what they’re supposed to be doing.
All of these are important details, and none of them are small! But all the things you have to worry about nothing is more important than making sure you’re getting new customers all the time, without new customers your business will fail.
The good news is you no longer have to find your customers, they can find you. Search engines like Google have spent billions of dollars, making sure customers find what they are looking for.
If Google decides you are trustworthy and rank you at the top, there is no limit to what your business can do.
So how do you get to the top of Google? Good SEO.
- Santa Clarita SEO is not something you want to gamble with
- SEO companies can’t deliver what they promise
- The SEO Companies methods of doing business leave people feeling disappointed
- The Contract is all they want everything else is secondary.
- They use assembly line SEO and hope for the best.
- You are the key to your SEO future.
- I don’t know any SEO. How can I do it myself?
- I have a business to run I can’t do SEO
- Your SEO team isn’t telling you everything.
- My SEO Company has produced results I don’t want to make a mistake.
- Your SEO area won’t be limited anymore.
- You could build passive income for years to come.
Santa Clarita SEO is not something you want to gamble with
The question you want to ask first is how important it is ranking at the top of Google? We are not underestimating this when we say this is the single most important factor when it comes to getting new business.
Let’s look at why Google is the absolute master of searches. According to the most accurate data available, over 74% of all searches on the Internet start on Google! What’s more impressive, Google is so proficient at delivering the results that you are looking for over 50% of all searches never go beyond page 1!
If you can get ranked at the very top of Google, you will have a permanent powerful advantage over your competition.
When you look at it from this point of view, it is natural to think that outsourcing the SEO to an SEO company is the way to go, after all, they are the experts! The problem is they won’t deliver the results that you’re looking for. Here’s why.
SEO companies can’t deliver what they promise
All too often, when business owners get into a relationship with an SEO company, they go from excitement at the beginning to disappointment at the end.
There’s a good reason for that.
SEO companies overpromising the beginning and then fail to deliver. This all comes down to the way SEO companies do business. Let’s take a look at this.
The SEO Companies methods of doing business leave people feeling disappointed
All too often, when it comes to SEO companies and how they do business, most business owners are left feeling disappointed with the results that they get when compared to how much they spend.
This has a lot to do with the fact that SEO companies spend way more time trying to get you signed into a contract and a lot less time trying to produce results for their customers.
Let’s take a look at why their contract is so important to them.
The Contract is all they want everything else is secondary.
SEO companies know that they have to get you locked into a contract as quickly as possible, the standard SEO retainer contract does two very important things for the SEO company.
- It turned you into an income stream, they want monthly payments, and the SEO contract can provide them.
- It takes the pressure off of them to deliver fast results.
If neither of these see like a good thing for you, that is because it is not. But let’s take a look at what makes the SEO contract so useful for that in a little bit greater detail.
SEO contracts have three major factors that business owners hate and SEO companies love.
- They are always long-term – SEO companies know that it will take time to get your results, the way they do SEO they need time to get results, not to mention the fact they want as many monthly payments as they can get.
- You have to pay every month – this is a key factor to them you are an income stream and a valuable one.
- They will never promised results – no SEO company can promise results, they don’t own Google! All they will promise is their best efforts.
Most likely, right now, you wouldn’t sign an SEO contract if they paid you! But if they were to get you to sign a contract, then they would move on to step two. Trying to get your website to rank.
They use assembly line SEO and hope for the best.
When it comes to SEO, many SEO companies don’t do a lot of work. What I mean by that is they find techniques that generally work for most websites, and that is what they do.
Remember, 80% of their time is spent trying to sign customers. They don’t want to focus their efforts in getting your website to rank.
So they use generally useful techniques to try their best to get your website to rank. If they can do that great, but there is no rush, after all, you signed the contract!
You are the key to your SEO future.
Right now, you might be very frustrated with the idea of SEO company and your business future. You know you can’t ignore SEO, hiring SEO company doesn’t seem like The right solution either.
The good news is you are the key to your SEO future. We know that right now you are thinking about the millions of reasons why you can’t do SEO yourself, we have trained thousands of students just like you and their reasons for not doing SEO always broke down into one of three major things.
- I don’t know any SEO, how can I do it myself?
- I have a business to run I can’t do SEO
- My SEO company has produced results I don’t want to make a mistake
While they all seem logical none of them will stop you from succeeding with our training.
I don’t know any SEO. How can I do it myself?
Don’t worry, and we can teach you, we have taught many students just like you and every one of them were amazed at how easy it was to learn SEO.
That is because we don’t expect our students to know anything when they start. We design our SEO training around the idea of teaching somebody who has never heard of SEO before in their life. We will walk you through the process step-by-step. We’ll start by teaching you the basic definitions you need to know. And then we’ll work our way up to turning you into an SEO expert in your own right! With our training, you can get results like this.
I have a business to run I can’t do SEO
It is natural to assume that you can’t handle your own SEO, after all owning a business is enough for any man or woman alone. Never mind adding the responsibility handling your SEO as well as the day-to-day operation of your business.
But when you think about how powerful ranking at the top of Google would be for your business, I think you would agree that it is worth the investment of time.
The good news is SEO is not nearly as time-consuming as you might think it is, or SEO companies have led you to believe it is.
Your SEO team isn’t telling you everything.
When it comes to your SEO company if you were to ask them about getting a website to rank, they would explain how the process works in detail, and they would talk to you about the results they can get.
But the one thing that they will never talk about is how much time they will spend working on your website.
Because they know you wouldn’t like the answer. SEO companies spend very little time working on websites because they don’t require a ton of work to get ranked, if you know what you are doing you can generally get a website rank in a few weeks, doing just a few hours a week.
My SEO Company has produced results I don’t want to make a mistake.
We understand that you are nervous about messing up results that your SEO company is getting. That is what makes this training so useful.
You don’t have to fire your SEO company! In fact, this training can make your relationship with your SEO company even more powerful.
There are three benefits our students have reported when working with an SEO company while taking our training.
- They now speak SEO – SEO is not complex but can be difficult to understand at first it has its own vocabulary and terms. This training will be your translation sheet.
- They get faster results – by teaming up with your SEO company, you can get results going even faster, this will allow you to double how fast your website gets onto Page 1 of Google.
- Keeping track of their work – you say your SEO company is getting great results? That is wonderful news. That doesn’t mean you should let them slack off. By keeping an eye on what they’re doing, you can continue to get the results you’re looking for.
Our students also found there are two other benefits they get from her training that their SEO company could not offer them.
Your SEO area won’t be limited anymore.
Google is kind of a force of nature if you stick with exactly what they want you to do your business can thrive. But if you want to go outside what they expect, you will have trouble. Your service area is a perfect example of this.
Google sees you as a Santa Clarita business. To them, that is what you are, and that is where you belong!
The difficulty comes in when you want to provide services to people outside of Santa Clarita. That is when you have a major issue.
Your website will have trouble ranking in other cities or towns that you provide services to.
The good news is if you know how to operate inside of Google’s plans, you can still reach those customers.
With our training, you can easily build lead generation websites in each one of the communities you provide services to and then have all of them send phone calls to your business.
With our training, your service area could very quickly become
You could build passive income for years to come.
Business owners, by their very nature, are problem solvers, after all, that is how you ended up here on this blog post!
Business owners have a major problem just like you, they don’t have enough customers, and just like you they are looking for a solution!
You can be that solution and earn yourself a passive income.
I built this lead generation website for the limo industry without knowing a single limo company.
After it was completed, I found a local business to partner up with, they took the calls, and they were thrilled to pay me a monthly fee. $750 a month for the past five years!
You want to do the same? Click this