With your business and Tampa we are sure you know how important it is to take every advantage you can, Tampa has over three hundred and eighty-five thousand people living in it. That is a huge opportunity for growing your business. The difficulty is that it will attract competition.
You need every advantage, to grow your business. Plus getting new customers, you will never have a more significant advantage than ranking in Google!
If you would like to learn, to get your site ranked click here.
There are other tools you can use to find new customers, like running Facebook ads and Google ads but while these tricks are fast they are not nearly as effective and sustainable long term as the organic traffic you will get from SEO.
- Why do business owners dislike SEO?
- A SEO Corporation trying to get you to sign
- The same SEO tactics over and over.
- I Don’t know about SEO, and I’m not tech smart Enough.
- I’m too busy for learning SEO.
- The insider secret the SEO team is keeping from you.
- I am already employing an SEO team to get my site ranked.
- You’re not limited to SEO in just Tampa
Why do business owners dislike SEO?
If you ask a business owner about SEO most of them don’t like the idea of SEO. There is a good reason for this. The simple truth is most SEO companies feel like a major headache
From the minute you opened your doors you’ve been dealing with SEO companies trying to reach out to you to sign your business.
First, they try to get you to sign a contract. This usually happens when they are “trying to close you”
Once they get your signature on the contract, they will use their “proven process” to try and get your website ranked.
Let’s take a more in-depth look at this process.
A SEO Corporation trying to get you to sign
During this phase the SEO company will tell you anything you want to hear, they will tell you “we will rank your site”, and they will brag all about their “proven process” once you finally sign the contract that’s when they start the second part of the SEO relationship.
An SEO company wants your signature on a contract like this.
- 12 month of payments
- payment is due every month.
- They can’t guarantee results, with their “proven process.”
After you sign you will notice a drop off of the “personal” interaction. That’s because they have moved on to phase two they are using their “proven methods.”
The same SEO tactics over and over.
The most common complaint we get from business owners that work with a SEO company is that the company treated them like “just another number” That’s because that is what you are to them.
SEO companies will brag about their “proven process” what they are really saying is they are using the same SEO tactics every time and hoping for the best.
Why do this?
- These techniques will usually work pretty well. They can help your site rise up the ranks, eventually.
- It saves them time! The truth is each site has different issues but taking time to analyze what is wrong with your website is time-consuming. It’s easier to say you have a proven process and use it again and again.
- So they can focus on their primary job, remember their main job isn’t getting websites ranked it’ finding new clients!
If you are like most business owners, you are looking for a solution to SEO issues. Now you must know your SEO issues are easy to deal with. Learn for yourself!
You have most likely thought about doing the SEO yourself before.
Most likely you know that no one will ever care for your business like you will. However, you came up with reasons not to do your own SEO.
We’ve trained thousands of students like you to do their SEO correctly. Many had similar excuses you had, and they were still able to learn.
Some excuses that are most common.
- I don’t know about SEO, and I don’t know computers
- I’m too busy too learn SEO
- We are already working with and SEO team
While each one of these excuses may seem valid when you see the advantages you will get you will realize it’s worth it.
I Don’t know about SEO, and I’m not tech smart Enough.
You don’t have to know SEO we’ll teach you! All too often when people use this excuse what they are really talking about is they don’t want to learn to code, who would!
The way we teach SEO, you don’t have to worry about learning Coding. If you can use the internet, you can learn.
I’m too busy for learning SEO.
This answer is the one most people give, and it makes a lot of sense, As the boss, everything is your responsibility! You’ve got a lot of things you need to deal with, and you don’t really feel like adding another issue.
However, if you consider the benefits you would get with learning SEO you will start to realize that the time is well spent!
Here are just a few of the time advantages you will get from learning SEO for your business.
- You won’t have to pay for SEO anymore
- You will be able to grow up your business as quickly as you want!
- You can rank your site quicker than you thought possible.
There is also something about SEO that SEO companies won’t tell you.
The insider secret the SEO team is keeping from you.
SEO doesn’t take nearly as much time as you think!
business owners think that getting a site to rank is a ongoing job.
This is not true. Usually getting some website to get ranked does take some time, at the beginning, this is true. However, once it is ranked in Google, it usually stays there.
That’s one of the reasons your SEO company wants you to sign a contract. They will work the first couple of months getting the site ranked, but after that, they are just collecting checks!
Don’t you think that money belongs in your bank account, not their pocket?
I am already employing an SEO team to get my site ranked.
No one is telling you that you have to fire the SEO company if they’re doing right by you that is fine.
However, you will still see significant advantages from taking this training.
- Together you would get your website to rank a lot faster – if both you and the SEO company are working together you can move it up the ranking a whole lot more quickly.
- You can verify their work – we are not saying the SEO company you hired isn’t doing the work. We are simply saying now you’ll know they are doing the work.
- You now will speak SEO – If you are talking to your SEO team members things will go easier it if you understand what’s happening with your site.
While SEO companies do have their uses, they are limited when it compares to our training. Here are two areas SEO companies fall short.
- You’re not limited to Tampa
- You can build passive income helping other businesses.
You’re not limited to SEO in just Tampa
Even though your business is based in Tampa, most likely there are a lot of other cities or neighborhoods you provide services for.
But as far as Google is concerned you’re only a Tampa based business, and this means your website will have a tough time getting ranked outside Tampa!
Many business owners view this as a major issue, after you take our training, you’ll view it as a significant opportunity!
With the skills we’ll teach you, you’ll have an opportunity to create and rank multiple sites in every city or town in the area you serve.
Use them like “digital billboards” The more you create, the faster you can grow your business.
Use your new SEO skill to grow your passive income.
This training originally was built around the idea or building websites and renting those out to some local businesses for a monthly payment.
You can still do that same thing and grow your passive income.
With some effort on your part, you can build a 100% passive income that could last you for years.
I’ve done this!
This site for limos, I built it, spent a few months working on getting it ranked, part-time and once is was generating leads I connected with a limo service to team up with.
They were thrilled to take the leads and pay me for them for the last 4 years!
How much could you change your financial situation with two or three rental sites producing passive income for you every month?
Click here to learn about our SEO training program.