a company owner located in the Tulsa area, you understand how competitive the market is and why you need to grab every advantage.
The strongest advantage you can grab with finding new clients is organic traffic coming from having your website ranked at tops of local search engines.
SEO is critical for you to grow your business. In this blog post, we’ll discuss why SEO is not only critical for your business but why you should always control SEO yourself.
To learn more click here.
- As a Tulsa Business, you know how important SEO is for your Business.
- Why do companies hate SEO?
- SEO company hit you with a Hard Sell.
- The SEO companies “proven process.”
- Take over your SEO efforts
- I don’t have the time for learning SEO.
- What your SEO group doesn’t want you knowing about SEO
- I don’t know about computers
- I am working with an SEO company already.
- Your Efforts don’t have to be limited in Tulsa anymore.
- Your SEO efforts don’t have to be limited to your business.
- We know you can get results with our SEO training.
As a Tulsa Business, you know how important SEO is for your Business.
SEO is the key to getting your website to the top of local search engines like Google and Bing and ranking at the top of the local search engine is in turn critical for you to grow your business!
The organic traffic that comes from ranking in search engines is still the most cost-effective and steady way to grow your business.
Paid techniques, paid ads are fast, but the issue is once you put a hold on spending money the calls stop coming in. This is not true with organic traffic from search engines.
So if most business owners all agree that SEO is key to growing their business why do they mostly dislike SEO?
Why do companies hate SEO?
All too often with SEO companies feel stuck in a no-win situation.
- They can’t stop SEO if they do their business suffers,
- But hiring SEO companies is very expensive, and it never produces the results that you feel they deserve.
This can leave business owners with a bad taste in their mouth with SEO. This has is because the way SEO people do business from first getting you as a client all the way through the process.
SEO companies typically use a 1 and 2 process.
- Step number one is during the first phase, when they are trying to get your business as a client, this is the “hard sell” phase. They will hit you with a lot of “tech speak” and big promises. They don’t really care about your business their primary goal is to sign you on contract. Once you sign it’s on to phase two
- SEO companies cookie cutter SEO ranking – at this point you will notice the one to one hand holding stops because now you are just customer number 143 They are trying to get the next new customer. As far as your SEO is concerned, they will do the best they can to move your site up the ranking. But you won’t get personal attention anymore.
SEO company hit you with a Hard Sell.
During this stage the SEO company will come at you with all kinds of high tech talk, they’ll inform you there are all these things wrong with your website that they’ll fix (after you sign the contract of course). And they will do everything in their power to have you sign their contract. Most SEO contracts look something like this.
SEO contracts run like this.
- Your locked into a 12-month guarantee contract
- They can’t guarantee results.
- But you’ll have fees every month.
This may not seem like a great deal for you, that’s because it’s not! But that is how most SEO companies operate. Now let’s look at their “proven process.”
The SEO companies “proven process.”
When an SEO company tells you they use a proven process what they are really saying is that they do the same thing every time hoping it continues to produce good results.
Why is this a problem? Because no two websites are the same, they all have different weaknesses and different issues. But for an SEO company to spend time figuring out what is wrong with each site would be a major headache. It’s just easier to apply the same technique over and over and hope for the best!
This gives your SEO company more time to find new clients which is what they are really focused on.
If you have gotten this far in this blog post, you must realize that hiring an SEO is not the right answer either. So the question is what do you do as a Tulsa business owner that wants to grow his or her business?
If you want something done right, you got to do it yourself!
Take over your SEO efforts
You have more than likely thought about taking control of your SEO before. What has stopped you? If you are like most companies, you have several reasons that you think are preventing you from taking control of your SEO once and for all.
Reasons like …
- I don’t have the time for learning SEO
- I don’t know anything about computers
- I am working with an SEO Company already.
These are reasons we have heard before, from our current and former students. Each and every one of them had some of the same excuses you have. They are all successful SEO experts now. If they can do it so can you!
Let’s look at each one of these reasons one by one.
I don’t have the time for learning SEO.
We hear that a lot. After all, you’re the boss. That isn’t some part-time gig! If you are like most business owners you are the first one in and the last one out every day.
The last thing you want is to add more work. We get that but think about how making the short-term sacrifice of taking time to learn SEO would permanently improve your life?
- You won’t ever have to pay huge SEO fees if you don’t want to.
- Grow any company faster than you ever thought possible.
- You won’t be stuck with an SEO company that isn’t 100% focused on your business.
When you put things in perspective, don’t you think the short term sacrifice is worth the effort?
What your SEO group doesn’t want you knowing about SEO
With SEO, most business owners make a big mistake, a mistake that the SEO companies exploit.
business owners consider SEO is a full-time job. Getting your property ranked is not a full-time job. In fact as a general rule when a website is ranked in a local market, it usually stays there.
The thing SEO companies don’t want you to know? Month 1 and 2 months of a 12-month contract is the only work they do! The rest of the time they are just collecting a paycheck!
This is a great deal for them but a lousy deal for a business!
I don’t know about computers
That’s ok! You don’t have to, what you are most likely really saying is the fact that you don’t know about programming or coding…Who does! It is a very complicated skill set that takes years to master. That is not what we teach. The method we teach SEO you have enough skills to learn SEO.
I am working with an SEO company already.
If you have an SEO company already and they’re doing good work that’s great! No one is telling you to fire them. However just cause you have an SEO infrastructure doesn’t mean you can’t benefit from this training.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will gain with it comes to learning SEO and teaming up with SEO company.
- Together you should get any website ranked faster – If you team with your SEO company you could get your website ranked a lot faster!
- You could keep an eye on their work. – we are not saying they are not doing their job it’s better to keep an eye on them yourself!
- So you can speak SEO! – when you SEO company tells you what they are working on for your business, you will know what they are talking about!
All of these benefits are huge with our to our training. But they are nothing compared to these two other benefits.
Benefit number 1
Your Efforts don’t have to be limited in Tulsa anymore.
Benefit Number 2
All SEO efforts don’t have to be limited to your business!
Your Efforts don’t have to be limited in Tulsa anymore.
As a business owner in the Tulsa area, most your business most likely comes from Tulsa that’s normal. But if you’re like most business owners, not all your business comes from Tulsa. There are most likely several towns and cities in the area you provide services to as well. That’s only good business.
The problem is Google thinks you’re a Tulsa business only. This means that your website will have issues getting ranked outside of Tulsa.
This could cost you many customers, that all that can change!
With our course training you could easily get websites ranked in every city and town you serve, think of them as “digital billboards.”
The more you have, the faster your business can grow!
Your SEO efforts don’t have to be limited to your business.
Here is benefit number two of our training. When we created this program we didn’t build it around getting your site ranked. We built it around the idea of training anyone to rank any site, then turning that ranking into a passive income.
You could do that too, how do we know? I have done it.
I created this digital property, website when I first started in 2014. I got the site ranked, made sure calls were coming in and then found a company in the same niche to sell those calls to. They started paying me for the calls every month and have been paying me ever since.
We know you can get results with our SEO training.
What kind of results you get depends on you! But you know you need to take control of your SEO.
We can help.
Click here to learn more.