A young man when he first got his start in entrepreneurship, Mr. Dan Henry is now at the height of his career largely due to a mentor that he was able to acquire before he knew what it meant to own a business.
The founder of Clickfunnels, Mr. Russell Brunson, was able to be acquired by Dan for the sake of having his ear – and his time – in order to learn the business ropes and what it meant to operate online as a mentor, coach, and successful businessperson while leveraging Facebook Ads to help him build his good name.
Today, his successful coaching program, Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs (FAFE), has successfully taken off.
Hosting live events, Facebook lives in order to get his coaching done for his clients and stay in regular touch, and all the while operating a side-hustle of a Facebook Advertising business for local clients, he is the epitome of what it means to achieve great things from a young age.
What you’ll get on today’s blog post –
- Honest review of Dan Henry’s coaching and mentorship program
- What you can find inside of Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs FAFE
- The Good and Maybe Improvable Points on Facebook Ads Use
I’m happy to provide an unbiased review of Dan Henry’s coaching course because I have a unique perception on what it means to be successful online.
That sounded rather headstrong, but can you blame someone raking in $50,000 without the use of Facebook Ads?
With the leverage of free traffic, my local lead generation business is able to help small business leverage the power of search engine results and build a passive income for me online at the same time.
It’s this side hustle that has afforded me both the time and financial freedom to be able to afford exploring all the business coaching programs for work from home hustlers looking for an additional source of income without making a second job for themselves or adding to their stresses at home.
I’ll be referencing the same business model that I was able to implement and acquire absolute freedom from the corporate rat race within a year of launching my online side hustle.
In 2019, this is the #1 top online business pick that you would be best suited for!
A Look Inside the Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs (FAFE)
For those of you just dying to know what you can have access to upon entry into the coaching and mentoring program…
This course is primarily designed for people that are seeking a way to add a follow-on revenue stream to the income that the household is already doing.
It’s important to note that you’ll learn how to”
- Develop a mastery of the Facebook Ads Platform and implement the skills acquired from the training to provide beneficial results to small business owners
- Looking to get out of your comfort zone and book appointments with prospective buyers for your services, but don’t know where to begin? You’ll have access to the necessary plug-n-play funnels so you can be well on your way to launching your own digital marketing agency
- You’ll be hooked up with the necessary scripts and sales training so you can be ready to close deals with business owners so you can get started with helping them
- Seeking an example? Mr. Henry, himself, recorded a live call where he was able to make things happen – and you’ll get to listen to it first-hand
- Closed, Private mentoring Facebook group that is exclusive for the premium students of his program
Well-known in the marketing community for his positivity and confidence that radiates when he trains from the stage, he provides templated support to his students so they – too – can gain a sense of confidence and promote their business venture as they grow for themselves, but not by themselves.
Is Facebook Ads a Good Idea to Implement for Businesses?
It’s astounding to think about the tons of self-proclaimed coaches and self-identified successful mentors in the “build your own Facebook Ads” lead companies niche of the online course and coaching programs industry.
It’s literally as if countless amounts of people had woken up on the same day and said, “I’m going to coach others on how to do this.”
The premise of a program of this nature is to enable the everyday person like you or me to generate referrals for a local small business through the implementation of Facebook Advertising Ads.
Some industries that could be involved in something like this and compensate marketers for their assistance can include:
Healthcare providers that are rather specific in the types of patients they cater to:
- Independent Dentists (Exclusively, the D.D.S.)
- Independent Chiropractors
- Plastic Surgeons that are taking on more clients at the time you get to meet them
Bar-Admitted and Court-Permitted Attorneys (that don’t work for the city)
- Non-Prosecutorial Criminal Attorneys (Typically, they aren’t working for the local municipality)
- Divorce Attorney
- Personal Injury Attorney (this industry is becoming increasingly difficult to generate referrals for on any medium, by the way)
- Immigration Attorney
Local Services and Contracting/Licensed Service Providers
- General Contractors
- Window Washing
- Moving Companies
- Paving Companies
- Masonry Workers
Those are just a short list of the types entities that you can reach out to and attempt to facilitate their client acquisition strategies with some ad spend and a retainer fee for your help in their local market.
As luck would have it, the nature of the Facebook Ads platform is extremely simplistic.
Aside from a few minor technical aspects – which are easy to learn – and some terminology that is rather specific to the platforms type of marketing campaigns that you could run, there are all ages of entrepreneurs attempting to either run Facebook Ads for their own company or as an agent for others.
It’s also easy to give yourself a chance to test your hand at running a Facebook Ad.
After entering your billing information (to ensure that you can actually have ad spend charged to a credit card of some nature), you can setup an ad in minutes and be ready to reach your ideal audience on the social platform.
By the way, you can now reach people on Instagram through the Facebook Ads platform – if you wanted to push an ad to users of the mostly short video and pictures medium of the social media family of mobile-friendly applications for social engagement activities.
In essence, you can implement Facebook for any reason that you might need to generate attention and web traffic in an expeditious manner.
You Can Target Ideal Customers on Facebook Ads
Methods of targeting that you can implement when setting up your Facebook Ad to reach a specific audience that you desire to cater your marketing efforts toward include:
- Income Level
- Relationship Status
- Online Habits
- Facebook Pages Liked
- Television Shows Publicly Acknowledged as Liked
- Stars and Celebrities the Target Audience Likes
You can also specify to the platform who of their users you wish to reach that had visited a website page or had recently interacted with a previous ad that you may have ran on the same platform.
Facebook, as a company, is constantly revamping their platform.
That means that changes in appearance and layout may progress, as can the targeting options be added to or removed.
Why People Prefer Facebook Ads Over SEO
My guess for the top 4 reasons that people – especially those in-charge of small businesses – prefer Facebook Ads over anything related with Google Search Results:
- The complexities of what it really takes to push a website to the top of Google isn’t completely understood
- The volume of calls from third-party, scuzzy agencies from around the world cold-call every business in an attempt to lock them into a contract, and those calls give Google rankings a bad reputation
- Facebook Ads provide an immediate result – at least, in the short-term, provided everything in the paid ads campaign is designed effectively
- The length of time required to be at the top of the marketplace with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies (where everyone talks about the most customers coming from) takes too long for a business owner to be satisfied with having made a good marketing investment decision to go that route
Why Facebook Ads Need to Be Avoided in Local Marketing
For starters, you don’t get free web traffic from the famous social media site, Facebook.
If that weren’t enough, it’s a third-party platform that requires you to play by their rules or they will ban your access to your account.
How do I know?
Even the slightest misstep and they can refuse to approve your Facebook Ad that you’re attempting to publish and run.
There are actually a lot of things that you can and cannot do in order to run an ad.
Unless you’re a seasoned pro, there’s very little you’re going to be able to do — despite the numerous people that like to brag and boast that “Facebook Ads are easy.”
Give me a break!
Especially when it comes to the Facebook Advertising platform (with the use of paid ads), it’s usually a turn-off for business owners to consider at-first simply because it costs more money – and most of the business owners in the local space haven’t actually seen it work to believe that it would be a good investment.
On the other side of the coin, many business owners who’ve actually take the time to give a digital marketing agency a try – whether they were new, or simply scuzzy – failed to deliver and perform up to the promises or claims made.
As a by-product, the companies that actually can perform and deliver results – which should always be a ringing phone with more customers – are now operating at a loss because local business owners are uncomfortable in trusting a marketing agency that isn’t referred by friends.
Even then, unfortunately, the damage has been done by an underperformer in the past and it’s a struggle to bring a business owner like that back to the light to see how their competitors are implementing these digital strategies to close more business that they could be getting a piece of the action from if they would only get started.
For those business owners that attempt to go at it alone and figure the Facebook Ads platform as they progress on their own probably take the same approach they did to their digital marketing needs as they do when they open something brand new that requires assembly of some kind.
Without proper instructions, Facebook Ads won’t be put together as fast as you did that new dining room table that your spouse wanted.
It takes more than knowing how to bolt on table legs to a chunk of wood in order to leverage the profits that are possible with the internet.
If you’ve reserved a marketing budget for Facebook Ads, that would be an excellent approach to this platform.
Testing, testing, and more testing will be required to see what your marketplace and ideal customers respond to with the offers you attempt to pitch.
If your first attempt doesn’t result in an outstanding response – there’s no need to sweat.
Facebook Ads can still work for you, but the patience and willingness to spend a little money to find the offer and targeting that works for your business can eat away at a business owner – who, in this day and age, only happen to see dollars going to waste instead of bringing in more buying customers.
Unfortunately, there’s more bad news…
Most ad campaigns that turn out to be successful – once you find one that actually hits and works well – doesn’t stay up and run perfectly forever.
There’s an industry term that is used to describe this phenomenon: Facebook Ad Fatigue.
Here’s what something like that looks like (see below)
In this process, the once profitable ad begins to stray in either it’s reach or it’s desired result.
At the same time, and this is often the case but not always, a Facebook Ad’s pricing for showing your ad to more people and/or the desired result taking place (like a conversion, or a sale, or even a prospective buyer becoming a lead) goes up – and can do so at a rapid pace.
When something like this happens, you could end up spending tons of money on little to no ideal results if you aren’t careful, paying attention to what you’re doing, and turn the ad campaign off in a timely manner.
Why would this happen?
Just as if you were to be entertained with the same meal repeatedly for several days, weeks, or months, you might get sick and tired of eating the same thing.
The same can be said for the audience that you’re trying to pitch your services or offer to.
When the exposure to your message becomes redundant and the majority of your audience has seen it, then it may be time to begin drawing up another option for a Facebook Ad.
Is there a drawback to all of this?
Your Facebook Ad – the one that was performing ridiculously profitably once upon a time – could, within the days that is has been profitable, fluctuate in its performance, ad spend, ad costs per action, and more details, to the point that you simply can’t predict what your marketing budget should realistically be.
Here are a few of the reasons that I’ve indulged in the use of free traffic with local lead generation:
- It doesn’t take long to throw a lead gen site up
- Once it’s nailed to the top of the computer screen, it has a high chance of staying at the top of Google for your ideal customers to see all the time, every time
- In set-and-forget fashion, you can work on a project one-time and have it continue referring business to a company for years to come
It’s actually not an uncommon trend as some might think.
Have you heard of Uber?
All of these companies (and more) operate under the same exact model, which is to generate referrals and pass them over to a service provider to take care of the consumer’s needs for a cut of the action.
Mr. Dan Henry strikes me as an upstanding guy with a big heart and great desire to see his following succeed.
I’m not convinced that he wants to execute any malice intent on the follow that he has amassed.
Competency and experience is key if you want to be in a position to train other people on how to accomplish a result.
I’m under the impression that Mr. Henry has it.
If you’re crazy about the idea of Facebook Ads and accomplishing an immediate result fast – provided your assumptions on your first test ad turn out effective and performs well – then maybe Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs (FAFE) is your ideal business fit.
Although, I’m not the biggest fan of having Mr. Mark Zuckerberg stick his claws in my profits bowl by my having to spend money on Facebook Ads just to get web traffic.
That’s why free organic traffic is my chosen lead source with local lead generation for small business.
Appreciating All the Power that Comes from Local Lead Generation in 2019
You heard that right, there’s enormous power about being able to predict a month’s financial expenditures with specific consideration given to the marketing budget.
Wouldn’t every business owner want a little more in terms of concrete numbers?
While no business can be too certain of what goes in and what comes out for the coming months, what they can count on is someone who knows local lead generation to be helping the business to have more calls than what was coming in without the resident expert.
I’m not going to ruffle your feathers in an obnoxious way here, I actually do still use Facebook Ads from time to time.
When I have a dire need for a word to get out in the marketplace about a promotion or offer…
If a prospective client for my lead generation business wants to see results right away before signing with me and its time for me to impress them in the immediate future, then I’ll most definitely give it a go.
The long-term profits for all involved, however, definitely comes from organic free traffic online.
Without paying good old Zuck for using his minded data from all of those Facebook profiles that he has collected over the years, I can still refer business to service providers in local markets with my lead gen sites that outperform even the most tenured and seasoned companies.
In an oversimplified model, here’s how I work my magic:
- Make a lead gen site
- Do what it takes to get it seen by the ideal buyers of the local market place for that service industry
- Refer the buyers over to the local business to hook the client up
- Keep getting a sliver to deliver.
How do I know this works?
I have been doing this gig for a little over 4 years now, and the 45 times I’ve helped local businesses to get more leads from the marketplace, they’ve continued to pay me a monthly retainer to this day.
Hard to believe?
Yeah, but proof with a lead gen site might help you to reconsider the believability of this story.
Check out my current lead gen site that is doing what it does… generates plenty of calls for limo rental requests, and it’s located up in Lansing Michigan.
Here’s the map that shows where my web property is positioned – it’s strategically placed to maximize the amount of calls that can come through in any given month:
And this is the actual site that is spitting $750 my way – and has been doing so since 2014!
The high-income skill of generating referrals with free traffic leads to long-term profits.
I’m living proof of that.
Here are some other things that local lead generation business model makes available to me that Facebook Ads really couldn’t…
- Passive Income from a set-and-forget system: put up the lead gen site and let work for me around the clock – even when I’m sleeping, it’s making me more money
- I can duplicate this methodology anywhere I’d like: if there’s a city with a local business and Google has search results for it, I can work my magic and bring leads to the company
- Easy to little competition: I can outperform any marketplace, scoop up the leads, and drive them to my next client that will continue to pay me for years; and this can work with multiple industries in several cities
- Biggest Method for Collecting Profits: When I’m not paying Facebook, my profits come to me entirely – and that’s something to be proud of
- I’ll work anywhere, anytime I want. I don’t have to punch a clock anymore at work – in fact, I don’t even have a corporate job anymore – I fired my boss a year into this business model when my side hustle was bringing in $10k every single month… that was more than my $35k salary!
- I now have the chance to build a bigger annual income than the doctors and lawyers of the communities I service
- Make a living while delivering a serious, positive impact to the lives of the local business owners, their hired staff, their families, and the people of the community that they get to serve as the number one go-to service provider (and you helped to make that possible)
In fact, $50,000 in monthly income allows me to make more than them already – and I’ve only been at this business model for less than a handful of years now.
I’m no longer required to walk into work in on a cold, wintery morning commute in downtown Detroit, Michigan.
What’s more exciting is that I don’t have to wear a suit or tie anymore when I go to work; my client meetings (if I ever have one) are just me wearing what I choose for the day.
It’s fine, I’m at a comfortable position where I can be choosy about who I work with. With the 45 clients I currently serve being spread out all across North America, I now have the privilege of local service providers from around the country hitting up my agency website Ippei Leads and asking for my rates.
Best of all –
- I make more money…
- Serving less clients…
- And no expensive, recurring ad spend on paid strategies are eating my profits
If you’re still serious about getting started online with a business methodology that has brought me this kind of success, you can get started on a spare-time, part-time basis like myself and so many other coaching program members have – at least, until they fired their boss, too! It’s true, we have success stories.
Come talk with me about my #1 business model for 2019 and how you, too, could be sitting pretty on a monthly recurring, passive income with the local lead generation coaching program that’s taught by the same guy who introduced me to this business model; his name is Dan, and he’s a pretty cool guy.
If you’re ready for the kind of success that came from a Grand Rapids, MI lead gen site that collected leads for a tree service, then you, too, could be well on your way to a $2,000 monthly income from one client. (see below)
He’s actually worked this business model before helping me get started with his coaching program, so he know stuff – my handsome monthly revenue and lack of a 9 to 5 are proof.